Wednesday, December 19, 2007

#24 It's DONE!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorites would have to be the youtube and doing the blog site.
It has been very fun and I have learned a lot.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has given me knowledge on new technology that I have only heard about for a long time.
Now, I know about and can do it.

3. Are there any tools or programs you plan to continue using after this program?
Again my blog and youtube.

4. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Yes, I completed it!!

5. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
It would help if the instructions were a little bit more informative for people who have
no knowledge on a lot of the things. Also, if we could have say 1 thing for 2 weeks to do so
that we who have family and other obligations will not feel stressed out

6. And last but not least... If we offered another discovery program like this in the future,
would you again chose to participate?
Let, me think! Ok, if I am not back in class and stressed out then, YES!